Casual Courier/Non-DOT Job Openings by FedEx Express in Stockton
3 days ago
FedEx Express Careers 2021 - Job hunting is far and wide from a simple process. As much as we'd adore to by yourself apply for jobs that are a perfect fit, sometimes we find ourselves in circumstances where we cant afford to be as selective as we'd subsequently to be. When that’s the case, the job hunt process gets trickier to navigate, but by no means is it impossible to get a job youre overqualified for. Whats key is to say yes the recruiters concerns and/or objections to your overqualification and to residence them candidly and clearly. Its important to comprehend where the recruiter is coming from appropriately you can have enough money them the proper assurance that youre not going to get bored and depart within a few months.
FedEx Express Recruitment 2021
The latest jobs is from FedEx Express in Stockton. FedEx Express need the best people to fill Casual Courier/Non-DOT that will be placed in Stockton. If you are interested and want to know the positions and qualifications, please see the description below:
Job Requisition Number: RC386696 Category: Courier/Tractor-Trailer Driver Job Family: FXE-US: Driver Time Type: Part Time Locations: Stockton, California Job Duties Driver / operator of company vehicles, providing courteous and efficient delivery of packages and providing related customer service functions. Minimum Education High school diploma/GED. Minimum Experience None Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this position. Ability to lift 50 lbs. Ability to maneuver packages of any weight above 50 lbs. with appropriate equipment and/or assistance from another person. Good human relations and verbal communication skills. Job Conditions Must be licensed for type of vehicle assigned. Neat appearance since customer contact may be required. Drivers vehicles not regulated by section 391 of the federal motor carrier safety regulations. These positions are for Casual Courier/Non-DOT (R0248) work. Available shifts will be published weekly. The shift hours will be based on your availability not to exceed 8 hours per day, 24 hours per week. No benefits are provided with these positions. is absolutely, positively your best choice for a career.
Are you looking for a company that provides a safe, diverse and rewarding environment where employees have opportunities to grow and succeed?
Are you looking for a company that provides benefits, competitive pay and opportunities to develop your skills into a rewarding career?
This is who we are and what we do. Come join the team that is recognized consistently among best employers and is the world’s largest express transportation company, providing services to more than 220 countries and territories. Come help us deliver the FedEx Purple Promise by making every customer experience outstanding.
We’re excited that your career search has brought you to FedEx. Visit the link below to see more about what it means to join the team at FedEx:
is an EEO/AA employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, genetic information, age (except for bona fide occupational qualifications), sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or a related medical condition), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, military leave or service, status as a disabled veteran or other covered veteran status, participation in EEO protected activity, any other status protected by federal, state, or local law, or association with a person on the basis of one or more of the foregoing.
is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Applicants who require reasonable accommodations to complete a profile or to submit responses to qualifying questions may contact Reginald Stewart at 1-866-730-1021.
Please click below to learn more about your rights as an Applicant under Federal Employment Laws:
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Employee Polygraph Protection Act
E-Verify Program Participant: participates in the Department of Homeland Security U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services' E-Verify program (For U.S. applicants and employees only).
Please click below to learn more about the E-Verify program:
E-Verify Notice (bilingual)
Right to Work Notice (English) / (Spanish)
If you are applying in Philadelphia, PA, you can click below to learn about Philadelphia's fair chance hiring law.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. NEW YORK CORRECTION LAW
LICENSURE AND EMPLOYMENT OF PERSONS PREVIOUSLY CONVICTED OF ONE OR MORE CRIMINAL OFFENSES
Section 750. Definitions.
752. Unfair discrimination against persons previously convicted of one or more criminal offenses prohibited.
753. Factors to be considered concerning a previous criminal conviction; presumption.
754. Written statement upon denial of license or employment.
§750. Definitions. For the purposes of this article, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
(1) "Public agency" means the state or any local subdivision thereof, or any state or local department, agency, board or commission.
(2) "Private employer" means any person, company, corporation, labor organization or association which employs ten or more persons.
(3) "Direct relationship" means that the nature of criminal conduct for which the person was convicted has a direct bearing on his fitness or ability to perform one or more of the duties or responsibilities necessarily related to the license, opportunity, or job in question.
(4) "License" means any certificate, license, permit or grant of permission required by the laws of this state, its political subdivisions or instrumentalities as a condition for the lawful practice of any occupation, employment, trade, vocation, business, or profession. Provided, however, that "license" shall not, for the purposes of this article, include any license or permit to own, possess, carry, or fire any explosive, pistol, handgun, rifle, shotgun, or other firearm.
(5) "Employment" means any occupation, vocation or employment, or any form of vocational or educational training. Provided, however, that "employment" shall not, for the purposes of this article, include membership in any law enforcement agency.
§751. Applicability. The provisions of this article shall apply to any application by any person for a license or employment at any public or private employer, who has previously been convicted of one or more criminal offenses in this state or in any other jurisdiction, and to any license or employment held by any person whose conviction of one or more criminal offenses in this state or in any other jurisdiction preceded such employment or granting of a license, except where a mandatory forfeiture, disability or bar to employment is imposed by law, and has not been removed by an executive pardon, certificate of relief from disabilities or certificate of good conduct. Nothing in this article shall be construed to affect any right an employer may have with respect to an intentional misrepresentation in connection with an application for employment made by a prospective employee or previously made by a current employee.
§752. Unfair discrimination against persons previously convicted of one or more criminal offenses prohibited. No application for any license or employment, and no employment or license held by an individual, to which the provisions of this article are applicable, shall be denied or acted upon adversely by reason of the individual's having been previously convicted of one or more criminal offenses, or by reason of a finding of lack of "good moral character" when such finding is based upon the fact that the individual has previously been convicted of one or more criminal offenses, unless:
(1) There is a direct relationship between one or more of the previous criminal offenses and the specific license or employment sought or held by the individual; or
(2) the issuance or continuation of the license or the granting or continuation of the employment would involve an unreasonable risk to property or to the safety or welfare of specific individuals or the general public.
§753. Factors to be considered concerning a previous criminal conviction; presumption. 1. In making a determination pursuant to section seven hundred fifty-two of this chapter, the public agency or private employer shall consider the following factors:
(a) The public policy of this state, as expressed in this act, to encourage the licensure and employment of persons previously convicted of one or more criminal offenses.
(b) The specific duties and responsibilities necessarily related to the license or employment sought or held by the person.
(c) The bearing, if any, the criminal offense or offenses for which the person was previously convicted will have on his fitness or ability to perform one or more such duties or responsibilities.
(d) The time which has elapsed since the occurrence of the criminal offense or offenses.
(e) The age of the person at the time of occurrence of the criminal offense or offenses.
(f) The seriousness of the offense or offenses.
(g) Any information produced by the person, or produced on his behalf, in regard to his rehabilitation and good conduct.
(h) The legitimate interest of the public agency or private employer in protecting property, and the safety and welfare of specific individuals or the general public.
2. In making a determination pursuant to section seven hundred fifty-two of this chapter, the public agency or private employer shall also give consideration to a certificate of relief from disabilities or a certificate of good conduct issued to the applicant, which certificate shall create a presumption of rehabilitation in regard to the offense or offenses specified therein.
§754. Written statement upon denial of license or employment. At the request of any person previously convicted of one or more criminal offenses who has been denied a license or employment, a public agency or private employer shall provide, within thirty days of a request, a written statement setting forth the reasons for such denial.
1. In relation to actions by public agencies, the provisions of this article shall be enforceable by a proceeding brought pursuant to article seventy-eight of the civil practice law and rules.
2. In relation to actions by private employers, the provisions of this article shall be enforceable by the division of human rights pursuant to the powers and procedures set forth in article fifteen of the executive law, and, concurrently, by the New York city commission on human rights.
For further information, please refer official source from FedEx Express on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
All application will kept strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will receive responses.
If you are not interested in Casual Courier/Non-DOT Stockton December 2021 FedEx Express above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Stockton below.
Apply This Job
Please submit your application via the link below:
Do not forget to like our fanpage to get the latest job information
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on m.jobs-chicago.net, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.