Operations Supervisor Job Openings by Loomis Armored US, LLC in Flagstaff
24 days ago
Loomis Armored US, LLC
Loomis Armored US, LLC Vacancies 2021 - Job hunting is far-off from a welcoming process. As much as we'd love to abandoned apply for jobs that are a absolute fit, sometimes we locate ourselves in circumstances where we cant afford to be as selective as we'd subsequent to to be. When that’s the case, the job hunt process gets trickier to navigate, but by no means is it impossible to acquire a job youre overqualified for. Whats key is to take on the recruiters concerns and/or objections to your overqualification and to house them candidly and clearly. Its important to comprehend where the recruiter is coming from in view of that you can find the money for them the proper assurance that youre not going to get bored and depart within a few months.
Loomis Armored US, LLC Job Vacancies 2021
The latest jobs is from Loomis Armored US, LLC in Flagstaff. Loomis Armored US, LLC give a chance to fill Operations Supervisor that will be placed in Flagstaff. If you are extracted and want to know the positions and qualifications, please look the description below:
With a network of nearly 200 branches, Loomis armored transportation, cash management centers, and cash inventory vaults keep cash flowing throughout financial institutions and retail businesses across the US. Loomis prides itself on providing employees with opportunities for career advancement and job satisfaction. In fact, many of our company’s managers, vice presidents, and corporate executives started out in the branches as driver/guards and tellers. Our work can be challenging, but the thousands who have stayed with our company for decades will tell you that if you have the desire to learn and the drive to succeed, Loomis is the place to be. Come join our team!
Loomis ArmoredFlagstaff, AZ
The Operations Supervisor will be responsible for implementing and administering Loomis policies and procedures as well as monitoring and controlling daily operations and assisting with long-term operation of armored car routes and the cash vault. The Operations Supervisor will work alongside Management to develop, maintain, and supervise a professional employee-centered culture, a safe and secure operation, a high level of service delivery, and cost effective and productive operations. This includes operational responsibility for all route operations (armored and ATM), vault and facility security operations as directed by the Operations Manager/Branch Manager.
Typical Duties / Responsibilities: 1. Complete and maintaining scheduling/routing on daily basis
2. Oversight and coordination of armored and ATM route, dispatch, first-line ATM maintenance, vault and terminal operations.
3. Maintaining effectiveness and efficiency of route, terminal and vault operations.
4. Safety of employees, vehicles, and facilities through training, monitoring and enforcement of policies and procedures
5. Security of cargo and terminal through training, monitoring, and enforcement of policies and procedures including terminal opening and closing.
6. Investigating accidents and processing required paperwork
7. Developing and maintaining customer service capabilities among all operations staff.
8. Responding to customer inquires and or complaints and solving logistical issues.
9. Coordinating with sales, other Division branches and departments, Division and corporate staff, other carriers, and vendors in creating and implementing viable operational solutions to new customers.
10. Controlling overtime hours. Monitoring employee vacation schedules. Maintaining effectiveness and efficiency of operational functions.
11. Communication with all employees to Immediately resolve any outstanding issues and/or complaints.
12. Completion of any and all additional responsibilities that are assigned by the Operations Manager and/or other Management Team Members on an “as needed” basis.
13. Provide leadership that is dedicated to professionalism, continuous improvement, and exceeding challenging goals and objectives.
14. Recruiting, interviewing, testing, selecting, training and supervising of operations personnel.
15. Oversight and coordination of maintenance of vehicles, forklifts and other equipment.
16. Emergency response to include response to employee injuries, facility security incidents, vehicle incidents and security investigations.
17. Manipulation and maintenance of route and vault data to include manual paperwork and electronic data.
18) All other duties as assigned by the Operations Manager/Branch Manager.
Skills and Qualifications: 1. A valid firearms permit.
2. A strong, positive, leadership and supervisory presence proven through professional experience is required.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to teach, coach, and present to small and large groups is required.
4. Experience in transportation and warehousing, transportation logistics, or a related field required.
5. Experience in banking or retail cash, and ATM operations preferred.
6. Excellent computer skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs required.
7. Strong desire to succeed, advance, grow your career, and work for an industry and company-leading branch is required
Loomis is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
All application will kept strictly confidential.
Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
If you are not interested in Operations Supervisor Flagstaff December 2021 Loomis Armored US, LLC above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Flagstaff below.
Apply This Job
Please submit your application via the link below:
Do not forget to like our fanpage to get the latest job information
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on m.jobs-chicago.net, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.