General Manager Job Openings by Goodwill Industries Of Central Florida Inc in Leesburg
19 days ago
Goodwill Industries Of Central Florida Inc
Goodwill Industries Of Central Florida Inc Careers 2021 - Job hunting is in the distance from a clear process. As much as we'd love to lonesome apply for jobs that are a absolute fit, sometimes we locate ourselves in circumstances where we cant afford to be as selective as we'd once to be. When that’s the case, the job hunt process gets trickier to navigate, but by no means is it impossible to get a job youre overqualified for. Whats key is to recognize the recruiters concerns and/or objections to your overqualification and to dwelling them candidly and clearly. Its important to understand where the recruiter is coming from consequently you can allow them the proper assurance that youre not going to acquire bored and depart within a few months.
Goodwill Industries Of Central Florida Inc Jobs 2021
The latest jobs is from Goodwill Industries Of Central Florida Inc in Leesburg. Goodwill Industries Of Central Florida Inc is seeking a new employee to apply General Manager that will be placed in Leesburg. If you are interested and want to know the positions and qualifications, please look the description below:
Under the direction of the Area Retail Director responsible for maintaining assigned store. Major duties include supervision of inventory and stock rotations, promoting merchandise, personnel, administration, LP, security and operational procedures, and generating revenue and controlling expense budget. Essential Functions/Duties
1. Responsible for generating revenue and controlling expense budget for the store and staying within defined guidelines which includes payroll expenses.
2. Transport cash funds to and from the bank.
3. Supervise the receipt of inventory, stock rotations, color rotations, scheduled markdowns, and transfer of stock in accordance with the Organization’s procedures.
4. Promote merchandise sales and create in store displays.
5. Monitor store premises and ensure facilities and grounds are kept in a clean, neat and safe condition.
6. Responsible for opening and closing the store as needed.
7. Handle employee and customer inquiries in a professional and appropriate manner.
8. Follow procedures for dealing with potential disturbances and problems such as calming loud or boisterous customers, evicting customers who are acting in a disorderly fashion or dealing with lost children.
9. Supervise, plan and maintain the organization of store personnel; prepare work schedules and arrange for replacement of absent employees, as necessary.
10. Responsible for evaluating employee performance; take appropriate disciplinary action as needed and including making termination recommendations.
11. Responsible for staff compliance with the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) and procedures for Public Protection.
12. Responsible for instilling proper attitude toward safety and security in employees and trainees, protecting the safety of customers, and ensuring that all store operations are performed in accordance with the Organization’s safety and security programs.
13. Demonstrate and Maintain good customer service skills.
14. Communicate effectively with other departments within the organization in order to work in collaboration.
15. Maintain well groomed appearance and appropriate business dress code including name badge. Additional Functions/Duties
1. Assist other stores as needed and directed by the Area Retail Director.
2. Ensure that store receipts are handled as prescribed by the Organization’s procedures and good security practices.
3. Assist in Loss Prevention investigations when necessary keeping sensitive information confidential.
4. Complete a variety of reports including schedules, meetings, safety, payroll, and store records.
5. React calmly and respond to emergency situations.
6. Respond to alarm calls as necessary. Must be accessible via telephone.
7. Coordinate and conduct monthly safety drills or assign to Safety Captain.
8. Complete monthly maintenance inspection checklist.
9. Perform other duties as assigned by the Area Retail Director.
The list below is representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability utilized while performing this job.
1. Ability to adhere to the organization’s Core Principles.
2. Ability to work independently with minimal instruction and or direction from supervisor.
3. Knowledge of the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) and procedures for Public Protection.
4. Ability to operate Point of Sale (POS) system.
5. Ability to react calmly and respond to emergency situations.
6. Skilled in conducting phone and face-to-face interviews.
7. Skilled in maintaining inventory, sales, and store records.
8. Ability to effectively supervise, train and mentor store personnel and community workers. Education and/or Experience
High School education or equivalent is required. A minimum of three (3) years retail and two (2) years management experience. Prefer working experience with people who have disabilities and/or previous Goodwill experience. Computer Skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have intermediate knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook, Internet Browser. Experience utilizing a POS system. Supervisory Responsibilities
This position has supervisory responsibilities including supervision of subordinate supervisors. Purchasing Authority
Purchasing Authority LevelGeneral Managers and Retail Operations Assistants Special Conditions of Employment
(e.g. physical or environmental requirements, irregular work schedule, required license or certification, background check)
1. Regularly lift and /or move up to 40 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds with assistance.
2. Vision abilities required by this job include: close, distance, color, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
3. Standing and walking for long periods of time.
4. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. License and Certifications
Valid Florida Driver’s License with a clean driving record and current private auto insurance policy. is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law. Drug Free Workplace
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from Goodwill Industries Of Central Florida Inc on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
All applications will be treated confidentially.
Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in General Manager Leesburg October 2021 Goodwill Industries Of Central Florida Inc above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Leesburg below.
Apply This Job
Please submit your application via the link below:
Do not forget to like our fanpage to get the latest job information
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on m.jobs-chicago.net, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.