Covid Screener Job Openings by AltaMed Health Services Corporation in Santa Ana
13 days ago
AltaMed Health Services Corporation
AltaMed Health Services Corporation Hiring 2021 - Job hunting is in the distance from a easy to use process. As much as we'd adore to deserted apply for jobs that are a perfect fit, sometimes we locate ourselves in circumstances where we cant afford to be as selective as we'd behind to be. When that’s the case, the job hunt process gets trickier to navigate, but by no means is it impossible to get a job youre overqualified for. Whats key is to endure the recruiters concerns and/or objections to your overqualification and to quarters them candidly and clearly. Its important to comprehend where the recruiter is coming from in view of that you can present them the proper assurance that youre not going to acquire bored and depart within a few months.
AltaMed Health Services Corporation Recruitment 2021
The latest jobs is from AltaMed Health Services Corporation in Santa Ana. AltaMed Health Services Corporation is looking for a new employee to fill Covid Screener that will be placed in Santa Ana. If you are extracted and want to know the positions and requirements, please see the description below:
Overview: Functions as an AltaMed ambassador by functioning as the front-line direct employee/patient service position for AltaMed, responsibilities include screening all visitors/patient/employees entering the business location. Primary responsibilities include screening for temperature, possible symptoms or previous exposure to COVID-19 confirmed case. The screening includes offering safety precaution supplies such as surgical facemask, sanitary gloves and disinfectant wipes to all entering the facility. The COVID Screener will greet and welcome all entering the location to ensure the screening allows for a positive and caring experience while managing to the position expectations, keeping a steady pace with efficient flow of screenings and demonstrating compassion and respect.
Responsibilities: 1. Screen and greet patients, visitors, and staff as they enter building by asking them questions based on CDC guidelines related to COVID-19.
2. Follow policies and procedures set up by AltaMed to ensure safe screening process by correctly wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and practicing social distancing.
3. Communicate to the individual pass or fail screening when an individual does not pass the screening, follow appropriate workflow for patient and employee screening including passing/failing steps or direction.
4. Maintain confidentiality and be respectful of the individuals who have not passed their screening and provide them with the follow-up requirements.
5. Upon completion of screening offer a mask, gloves and sanitize wipe to each individual.
6. Ability to don and doff PPE as appropriate.
7. Document intake into Qualtrics or equivalent system.
8. Follow all policies related to infection control, hand hygiene, and safety.
9. Maintain screening areas clean and stocked. Includes assisting with management of supply/surgical masks/gloves/disinfectant/logs in area.
10. Function as a patient/staff advocate by ensuring safety concerns are resolved and/or addressed in a timely manner.
11. Escalate any patient concerns to the site leaders as needed.
12. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications: 1. A high school diploma or equivalent required; Medical Assistant diploma preferred.
2. Experience which included having customer interactions and work independently with a service oriented attitude preferred.
3. BLS for Healthcare Providers certificate preferred.
4. Bi-lingual English/Spanish strongly preferred.
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
Only short-listed candidates will receive responses.
If you are not interested in Covid Screener Santa Ana October 2021 AltaMed Health Services Corporation above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Santa Ana below.
Apply This Job
Please submit your application via the link below:
Do not forget to like our fanpage to get the latest job information
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on m.jobs-chicago.net, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.