QUALITY ASSURANCE COORDINATOR Job Openings by City of West Palm Beach in West Palm Beach
1 day ago
City of West Palm Beach
West Palm Beach
City of West Palm Beach Careers 2021 - Job hunting is far-off from a manageable process. As much as we'd love to forlorn apply for jobs that are a absolute fit, sometimes we find ourselves in circumstances where we cant afford to be as selective as we'd later than to be. When that’s the case, the job hunt process gets trickier to navigate, but by no means is it impossible to acquire a job youre overqualified for. Whats key is to bow to the recruiters concerns and/or objections to your overqualification and to residence them candidly and clearly. Its important to understand where the recruiter is coming from appropriately you can allow them the proper assurance that youre not going to acquire bored and depart within a few months.
City of West Palm Beach Job Vacancies 2021
The latest jobs is from City of West Palm Beach in West Palm Beach. City of West Palm Beach present an opportunity to fill QUALITY ASSURANCE COORDINATOR that will be placed in West Palm Beach. If you are interested and want to know the formations and requirements, please look the description below:
Under general direction, this position monitors contracts and contractors doing work for the Parks and Recreation Department. Position is responsible for assuring quality work performance and correct billing. Other duties include inputting and assigning work orders through maintenance software and verifying completion. This position will ensure that employees adhere to established safety procedures and conduct general safety inspections monitor work environment and use of safety equipment. This position will respond to complaints and questions related to park maintenance operations. This position reports to the Director of Parks and Recreation; and performs other related duties as assigned.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Which are not in any hierarchical order)
1. Performs administrative and technical work to ensure compliance with standards, ordinances, and City and departmental policies as they relate to the operation of parks and recreation facilities city-wide. Conducts and participates in a variety of meetings with the City’s Risk Manager, Division Managers, and employees to ensure their practices and procedures comply with federal, state and local safety codes.
2. Manages department contracts for services to ensure compliance with contract rules and billing.
3. Inspects operations and maintenance of park structures and equipment for compliance with national safety standards, and compliance with quality standards, advises appropriate parties of discrepancies ands steps required to resolve problems.
4. Receives and investigates accident reports and complaints pertaining to the safety and health of employees, maintains accident and injury reports; informs Department Director of violations, and recommending follow up steps, as necessary.
5. Plans, develops, schedules, directs, and implements a year-round, quality assurance program (QAP) for all departmental service areas
6. Conducts periodic inspections of all departmental service areas as needed to ensure compliance with the QAP, noting deficiencies and issuing work orders to correct problems.
7. Reviews requests for service or complaints submitted through the Mayor’s Response Team. City Hotline and other requests for service.
8. Maintains accurate records using the city’s Main Track system and provides weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports tracking progress towards benchmarks.
9. Evaluates vendor contracts for conformance with work specifications and performance tracking
10. Manages and monitors department benchmarking program.
11. Advises personnel of operation, maintenance, or safety regulation changes or modifications affecting workplace operations and need for appropriate equipment or supplies.
12. Attends seminars, conferences, workshops, classes, lectures as appropriate, and reviews professional journals and other documents to enhance and maintain knowledge of trends and developments in parks and recreation operation, maintenance, and safety.
13. Audits and makes recommendations regarding customer complaints; reviews and makes recommendations regarding customer surveys.
14. Performs a variety of administrative duties; updating the policies and procedures manual; and other special projects assigned
15. Manages department contracts for services to ensure compliance with contract rules and billing.
16. Makes recommendations for contract revisions, addendums and tracks expiration of the contracts.
17. Evaluates vendor contracts for conformance with work specifications and performance tracking
18. Monitors contractor schedules and ensures compliance.
19. Conducts daily inspections of job sites.
20. Maintains records of site inspections for contractor conducts quarterly performance reviews with contractors.
21. Performs other related duties as assigned. Salary $18.04 hourlypay grade 43
Excellent benefits! Qualifications Bachelor's degree with a major in Parks and Recreation, Leisure Services, Public/Business Administration, or a closely related field and two (2) years of progressively responsible experience in quality assurance and/or purchasing is required, or an equivalent combination of training and experience. Certified Playground Safety Inspector (CPSI) certification is required or the ability to obtain certification within six (6) months from date of employment.
Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills; computer skills; ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff and the general public is highly desirable. A valid Florida driver’s license is required. For application purposes, a valid driver’s license from any state (equivalent to a State of Florida Class E) may be utilized; with the ability to obtain the State of Florida driver’s license within thirty (30) days from date of employment. Education Requirements: To be considered valid (or verified) for position qualification purposes, and consistent with City Hiring Policy 4-5, a High School, GED or equivalent diploma, and all higher education degrees or certifications must have been issued by:
a) a public education institution in the State of Florida or any State or Territory of the United States; or
b) an institution accredited by an accrediting organization that is recognized by the Florida Department of Education or the U.S. Department of Education; or
c) an institution that is accredited by an organization that is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA); or
d) an institution whose degree or certification is accepted by institutions identified in either a), b), or c), above, for the purpose of admission to institutions identified in either a), b), or c) above.
International degrees will be evaluated to determine if they satisfy qualification requirements. Driving Requirements:
Have not lost any driving privileges by reason of revocation, suspension or denial of license, or have been convicted and/or had an adjudication withheld of three or more moving violations or have had one DUI (Driving Under the Influence) in any preceding twenty-four (24) month period.
Have not had more than one DUI (conviction or adjudication withheld) in Florida or any other state within the past ten (10) years. Additional Details The selection process for this position may consist of any, all or a combination of the following tests: evaluation of training and experience, written examination, structured oral interview or other assessment method. State of Emergency: When normal operations of City departments are suspended or interrupted due to a declaration by the Mayor that a state of emergency exists, all employees will be deemed critical by the City. For the preparation and/or continuation of emergency operations or for special work detail, employees deemed necessary shall be required to work. Employees deemed critical by the City but not needed for the initial preparation and/or continuation of emergency operations or for special work detail may be directed not to report to work, and given paid administrative leave or they may be reassigned to another location that best meet the needs of the City. How To Apply If you are interested in applying for this position you may apply online by selecting the button at the end of the job posting. Applications must be received in Human Resources by the closing date. The is an equal employment opportunity employer. The City values the service of veterans to our country, supports recruitment of veterans and veterans' preference will be given in accordance with Chapter 295 of the Florida Statutes for those who met the minimum requirements of the position. Background investigation, physical, and drug and alcohol screening is required as condition of employment. Currency USD Closing Date 05-Nov-2021
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to City of West Palm Beach website with link as follow :
All applications will be treated confidentially.
Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step.
If you are not interested in QUALITY ASSURANCE COORDINATOR West Palm Beach December 2021 City of West Palm Beach above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in West Palm Beach below.
Apply This Job
Please submit your application via the link below:
Do not forget to like our fanpage to get the latest job information
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on m.jobs-chicago.net, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.